Monday 1 September 2008

Letting everybody know that I was coming last



Sportsday Megaphone has been around for a while but is only just releasing an album. Out at the end of September on Sunday Best . He plays quirky synth/guitar/laptop indie pop and creates distinctive remixes in a similar style. Really good fun and definitely worth seeing live. He cheered me up on Sunday after flash floods meant it took me 4 hours to get to fucking Watford where I only stayed for about an hour and a half, not sure what was worse the fact it took me so long to get there or that I had to go to Watford? Either way I forgot all about it watching his escapist little rants against Scientology and conformity. I am not posting any of his original tracks because you should go and buy his album when it comes out and get the tracks that way.

Remixes of Sportsday:

Body Fat (Nic Nell Remix)
Less and Less (GoodBooks Remix)
Bikini Atoll (Golab Remix)


Remixes by Sportsday:

The Rumble Strips - Alarm Clock (Sportsday Megaphone Remix)
Operator Please - Get What You Want (Sportsday Megaphone Remix)
Envelopes - Party (Sportsday Megaphone Remix)

No comments: